I see you are lovin the music grace.I miss you so much you cant even imagen.You are just like your mommy you are always laughing and you have her same smile!!!!!
oh! I had to do a double take on Eva, I cant beleive it, she has grown so big since I saw her last! That is an adorable video, you can tell, she lights Grace up, and vice versa..too cute!
"Night is drawing nigh- How long the road is. But, for all the time the journey has already taken, how you have needed every second of it in order to learn what the road passes- by."
Dag Hammarskjold
6 comments:
Ok... this is the cutest thing ever! I want to eat Eva up! And... dancing! What a joy she is! It's nice to see Grace laughing at her. :D
Gracie has such a darling personality! I can't believe how cute she is! So vivacious, fun, and sparkly - just like her mommy:)
I see you are lovin the music grace.I miss you so much you cant even imagen.You are just like your mommy you are always laughing and you have her same smile!!!!!
Love Alina♥
Sister love! What beautiful girls you have! It makes me smile to see Grace smile... who wouldn't smile at little Eva shaking it!
oh! I had to do a double take on Eva, I cant beleive it, she has grown so big since I saw her last! That is an adorable video, you can tell, she lights Grace up, and vice versa..too cute!
Post a Comment