Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Halloween is almost here...

There is nothing the kids like to do more than decorate our house for various holidays. So the spiders, the webs, the "billy bob" teeth, and wigs came out the other night. In addition, the kids made a Halloween gingerbread house so watch out for the black frosting. It looks like they all have it on their faces in one picture or another.



We also wanted to thank everyone for the amazing response we have had in selling the Team Grace bands. In fact I think we have sold out our stash and are going to be ordering more to make sure we have enough.





5 comments:

Jen said...

Your Halloween decorations rock. I have always envied them. Black frosting is the best. Stains for days. Gray teeth. Nothing better. I need to come get my wristbands soon, I can't wait to sport mine! You guys are awesome! Love JR in that wig. Max would be hiding behind the couch if he saw him!

Kristen said...

I love those teeth! I remember when you busted them out last year what good laughs we had..awesome. And JR should sport that wig to work..can you imagine what a cool day he would have? :) I do love your house at halloween..now if we could only figure out a way to get there to trick or treat :) Cute cute!

Phoebe said...

Halloween...the best time of year! Love the decor and the awesome teeth.

Raina said...

After seeing all your cute decorations, it is making me want to go get spider webs, costumes, candy, and all the halloween goodies. You do a great job of decorating, and JR could frighten all the little kids with that hair!

Erin said...

Looks like so much fun. I really need to amp up my halloween decor, you won't find much other than a few pumpkins and a fall wreath. you put me to shame.