Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Grandma Shele

It has been so nice having Grandma Shele here. She has worked so hard to help with all the many needs. The kids can't get enough of her! From a freezer full of homemade dinners, to happily played with children and everything in between-we're so grateful that she'd come and help out! Grace has her LONG day of chemo on Thursday, if her blood counts are good enough. Though we don't want her to have to go through it, we know she needs to get back on track to keep her Cancer out of her body. So, our fingers are crossed and we're headed to the hospital in the morning.

11 comments:

The McClellan Clan said...

Good luck my dear!! We are wishing you the very best!!! You're in our prayers!

Mama J said...

Good luck Gracie!!! I hope you guys know that we are thinking and praying for you all the time!!

Kristen said...

Ive been thinking about you all day, hope all goes well (so to speak) Love you.

Jen said...

I need a Grandma Shele over here! If you ever tire of her, you know where I live...she is so great, and I know that she brings a well needed reprise to your routine! I am so thankful that she is there with you! Good luck today, Grace, we are praying for you and thinking about your whole family today. We miss you guys!

Michelle said...

Good luck today! You are in my prayers!!!

The Safari Family said...

Good luck today!!!!! We are thinking of you and wishing you well. OXOXOXOXO :>)

Raina said...

I too have been thinking of you guys all day! Much love!!!

Unknown said...

Gracie, are you having fun reading with your Grandma Shele? This is really the reason I am writing to you. . . . you are beautiful and I miss you very much! My favorite book is I Love You This Much, what is yours? Have you read the Fancy Nancy books--Ellie is currently into those! I love you from here to the moon and back. . . .

Adams family said...

Hope all went well yesterday, just wanted to let you know that you are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Fancy Nancy said...

What a fabulous Grandma! What a blessing to have her around. We too will keep our fingers crossed for Gracie girl!

Jenell said...

I completely understand that feeling. I am grateful for the chemo, but I hate it at the same time. Everytime they are about to hook Avarie up for her chemo I want to just grab her and run because I know they are about to poison my baby. It is the hardest thing in the world to sit there and let someone intentionally poison your baby. Its hard to see chemo as the good guy in all of this sometimes. Even though without it I wouldn't still have my baby. It is hard to go back, but we know that we will have our babies in the end and that is the most important part.