





She knew what day it was immediately after she woke up she asked to have candy for breakfast. And for the entire day she sang "Happy Birthday to EVA." She had a great day at the gymnastics gym and the OMSI. It was such a fun day and T and G were so thoughtful and made sure Eva was the queen. Here are some pictures and videos from today. Tanner and Grace helped us make the cake last night and it was so fun to see Eva's face when we showed her it this morning.



11 comments:
Aren't birthdays the BEST? Especially when it's your child's birthday. It's so fun to celebrate and make them feel special and I'm so glad you did!!!
Thanks for sharing Eva's day with all of us!
Have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA!
Love Dave & Caryn
Wow.... what a fun fun day! That little birthday outfit is just to die for as well. And... woh, your cake looks like a pro made it! I'm seriously impressed!!! Can I get lessons from you?
I love the wanting candy for breakfast...a girl after my own heart! Looks like it was a fabulous day for Princess Eva!!!
Everyone should feel special on their birthday and she looks like she had a fantastic day. What a darling cake and I hope Mommy is feeling better!! We hope you know how much we love and miss your children. . .
So cute. You guys made the day so special for her, and she looks so happy. I would have loved to see her eating her darling cake! I always love to see kids eat black frosting. It's the BEST! You are amazing, Kim, to have made such a darling cake and to be able to keep up with such busy kiddos! They all look so darling!
Happy Birthday sweet Eva!! You are so adorable and fun! Absolutely loved your cake, what a talented mother you have.
Oh my goodness! She looks so grown up! What a fun birthday! Did you make that cake, btw? Wow. I wish my cakes would look like that.
Yeah! Happy Birthday cute Eva! I can't believe she is two!!! What a fun little day for her and your fam. I love the cake too!
Cute Eva! Happy birthday dear!!! You are super mom (and dad), what a fun day!
Post a Comment