Have a lemonade stand! The kids (and our cute neighbor Alina) had so much fun, and decided they wanted all the money they made to go to the Children's Cancer Association.
cute! What big hearts these kiddos have! Glad to catch up--haven't visited your blog for a while. Grace is so brave--I always get emotional reading about her chemo treatments. Eva was a darling birthday girl--love her pig tails. Glad that your family got to have some quality vacation time together--sounds like it was the perfect thing for everyone. miss you lots.
I loved having lemonade stands when I was little! One time during the Park City Arts festival we set one up outside my Aunt & Uncles house but we didn't have anything to make a sign so my mom wrote on my brother's chest with her lipstick. It worked- and he had pretty hilarious tan lines. I don't think we were so generous with our money! I dig the sugar coated rims (almost like a little cocktail!). Mmmm Mmmm.
"Night is drawing nigh- How long the road is. But, for all the time the journey has already taken, how you have needed every second of it in order to learn what the road passes- by."
Dag Hammarskjold
7 comments:
I love the sugar coated rim...The Ujifusa's add flair to everything they do! Hope they wiped the block clean of quarters..heck, make that the town!
Are you still in business? I would love to stop by for a drink of that yummy lemon aid!
I would buy lemonade too!!! It's a favorite around here on these sunny days. Great idea!!!
cute! What big hearts these kiddos have! Glad to catch up--haven't visited your blog for a while. Grace is so brave--I always get emotional reading about her chemo treatments. Eva was a darling birthday girl--love her pig tails. Glad that your family got to have some quality vacation time together--sounds like it was the perfect thing for everyone. miss you lots.
That's great. I love lemonade stands. You should have told me, I would gladly drive over the bridge to drink that lemonade!
Next time you have a lemonade stand, call me and I will fly there to buy some!! Ellie would love it. . .
I loved having lemonade stands when I was little! One time during the Park City Arts festival we set one up outside my Aunt & Uncles house but we didn't have anything to make a sign so my mom wrote on my brother's chest with her lipstick. It worked- and he had pretty hilarious tan lines. I don't think we were so generous with our money! I dig the sugar coated rims (almost like a little cocktail!). Mmmm Mmmm.
Post a Comment