Wednesday, September 9, 2009

T's first day......... As a 6th grader!




We can't believe he is getting so old. Kim and I remember our 6th grade year and are so grateful to have such a wonderful son. He is not only an amazing son, kind, and sensitive, but selfless and a great brother and helper. Tanner we are so proud of you and hope you have a year you will fondly look back on as you grow old like your parents. We eagerly await what life has in store for such an amazing young man.




5 comments:

Kristen said...

Ditto! Tanner is an amazing boy!! And wow, you guys are old :)

Unknown said...

Wow, he looks old and mature!! Tell him that we hope his first day went well and how cool are uniforms? What about tonight I get home from the grocery store, and Ellie and Gracie are having a conference call? ELlie has the phone on speaker and she is talking to Grace and playing Webkins--it stopped me dead in my tracks--hilarious!!!!!!!! They are all growing up too fast. . . Tell Tanner his birthday present is coming in the mail, and I will call him on Monday. That is funny you remember your 6th grade year--I do as well. My teacher, friends, and the first boy who asked me to go out with him, and then we never really talked after that??? LOL

The McClellan Clan said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE HE IS THAT BIG!!!! I swear he shouldn't be. He was like 5 or something when we met you guys. He is one handsome man!!! I wonder If I can pull a Brady and Jocelyn with him and have Kaelyn and him be years apart!! I'd be fine with that. See he could get all finished with school and then come find his wife! Sounds awesome doesn't it!!!! I think it sounds great. And the best part is that I know my daughter would be taken care of with your family cause you guys are THE BEST!!!

Raina said...

I totally remember 6th grade! I think this is kinda scary knowing that you have children old enough to remember the things you do. Now you better behave! :D Tanner looks so handsome here, and he is just too much!

The Safari Family said...

So cute and grown up!!!