
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Playing around...
I borrowed a friend of mine's digital SLR camera and thought I would take some candids of the kids. I guess it was good timing since Gracie's body went through steroid withdrawal tonight and she has been feeling awful. Benji is teething , hence the drool running down his ginormous cheeks, Eva is starting to wear big girl undies and trying hard to get out of diapers, and Tanner is extremely excited to go to outdoor school at Olympic National Park.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
What FUN pictures! Especially if you beat the storm with Grace not feeling well.
I'm so glad potty training is going well. Good luck with that. :D
much love!!
Love the shots. Which one of you took them? I am assuming JR. You guys need to get one of those cameras. Except Kim can't touch it, because she is a little jinxed when it comes to cameras, but JR, you should definitely have one....
JR, you take the best pictures, love them all. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter and I hope that Gracie is feeling better, bless her heart. Tell Eva good luck with the potty training--it's been so long for me, I just remember using alot of candy for incentives!! Kiss those beautiful babies for me and take care....oh and I love Tanner's summer haircut.
precious, LOVE them! Happy is what comes to mind when I see them! And Ditto ro Jen, no offense Kim..But JR you def need one :)
Post a Comment