I saw Kristen this morning and the first thing she said, "did you see the beatiful picture of Grace?" It is beautiful and melts my heart. A picture can say a thousand words...at least! Incredible.
I thought the picture of Gracie on the swing was my favorite--not anymore. This picture is perfect and she looks just like her Mother! What a great photo--who took it? What a delightful daughter you have. . . .
Okay, This is the MOST moving picture I have ever seen, so many emotions in one photograph. The lighting, her expression, its just so beautiful. Way to go JR. I seriously think this needs to be a poster at the hospital, it would surely be an Inspiration to everyone!!
I agree, it's a great picture. It really captures a lot in the lighting and her expression. Grace is so striking without hair. She's going to start a trend looking like that.
Sweet innocence and already so mature! Yes, this is one of those pictures that says a thousand words. Way to go Jr. I think you could win an award because, it is a work of art. It has an elegant style that only a picture could capture that goes way beyond words. Sorry Spring break didn't work out. Lets keep trying for those play days. :>)
"Night is drawing nigh- How long the road is. But, for all the time the journey has already taken, how you have needed every second of it in order to learn what the road passes- by."
Dag Hammarskjold
18 comments:
She is gorgeous!!! And, what a great picture of her! This will be a stand out picture in the future of what she went through!
She is seriously SO beautiful! And I agree with Raina, what a great picture!
Pretty as princess! Grace you are beautiful!
I saw Kristen this morning and the first thing she said, "did you see the beatiful picture of Grace?" It is beautiful and melts my heart. A picture can say a thousand words...at least! Incredible.
I thought the picture of Gracie on the swing was my favorite--not anymore. This picture is perfect and she looks just like her Mother! What a great photo--who took it? What a delightful daughter you have. . . .
Okay, This is the MOST moving picture I have ever seen, so many emotions in one photograph. The lighting, her expression, its just so beautiful. Way to go JR. I seriously think this needs to be a poster at the hospital, it would surely be an Inspiration to everyone!!
So lovely.
That picture took my breath away. What a powerful, moving picture.
What a great picture of Grace. She is one incredible girl.
I loved this picture! Is that new hair growing in?!?
I agree, it's a great picture. It really captures a lot in the lighting and her expression. Grace is so striking without hair. She's going to start a trend looking like that.
hey guys its buddy, that is a beautiful picture of an amazing little girl!
This is such a beautiful picture of Grace, she looks so grown up.
I love your picture Grace. It shows your inner beauty to all.
Sweet innocence and already so mature! Yes, this is one of those pictures that says a thousand words. Way to go Jr. I think you could win an award because, it is a work of art. It has an elegant style that only a picture could capture that goes way beyond words. Sorry Spring break didn't work out. Lets keep trying for those play days. :>)
WOW! That is a beautiful picture! Stunning!
still gorgeous and as fabulous as ever. please tell her that for us.
beautiful...
Post a Comment