Friday, April 17, 2009

belated Easter pictures...




10 comments:

The Soulier Family said...

You all look great. Did Shele take your kids shopping? I need to give her my number, those dresses are beautiful.

Zanny said...

Kim! You are hotness personified! I'm so glad you had a lovely Easter. :)

Unknown said...

YOU have the most beautiful family!! You all look great, but most of all, your children look happy and I loved their outfits. JR and Kim--you are such a wonderful couple, you have taught me so much just with your words. I try to be happier and realize what I have in my life a little more now, thanks to you guys. I think your family needs to model. . . .love you so

Kristen said...

I copy what everyone has said! You have a beautiful family, but the beauty isnt only on the outside, its on the inside, where it really matters. We love you, Happy Easter!

Ali said...

What a beautiful family!

Raina said...

I LOVE these pictures!!! You all look GREAT!!! I LOVE the dresses!!! How do you put things together so well from HEAD to TOE?? I'm lucky if my shoes don't make my outfits look silly. :D

Michelle said...

I know it so sad to Grace without hair - but she still looks so darn cute without it - all the kids look great in their Easter outfits!!!

Jen said...

Who took the cute photo of you two lovebirds? So sweet! Love the Easter best. Your kids are such sweethearts!

Jenn & Cardy said...

Such a great picture of you & JR! You guys look great.

I love Grace's impression of DEEDEE!

there's always something.. said...

beautiful family!! glad i met you at disneyland.

❤ anjanette